Terms & Conditions
We thank you in advance for your compliance with Flow Studio's Terms and Conditions.
All services purchased from Flow Studio must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian.
Furthermore, all applicants release Flow Studio, its owners, and all employees of all liability regarding:
1) any injury to self or child
2) any loss or damage to personal property.
If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
You can use your Mindbody account online or App to book or cancel your class before your practice. Any cancellations within one hour of the class, or absence without the appropriate notice, will be taken as a "Late Cancel" and will be charged as if attended.
We can only provide a full refund up to 7 days advanced notice before the start date. 6 days and up to 24 hours notice, for partial refund (less 20% admin fee) will be returned as credit to your Mindbody account. For 24 hours notice or less - no refund will be given.
If you are booking a class or workshop, please only purchase for yourself, contact us or call into the studio to book for a friend.
24 hours notice is required for cancellation of pre-booked and private sessions.
Cancellation is permitted where a person is unable to attend pre-booked and private sessions for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the person was unable to make the sessions for medical reasons is required within 7 days of missed session and upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
In the event of cancellation:
- 60 days or more prior to the retreat: your entire payment will be refunded, less the £300 non-refundable deposit plus.
- 59-15 days prior to the retreat, you will receive 50% refund of your overall retreat cost.
- 14 days or less prior to the retreat: forfeit all retreat money rendered.
MOBILE PHONES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN OUR STUDIO SPACES - please remember to switch your phone off or on silent before placing it in the lockers provided.
Studio Etiquette & All You Need to Know to Get Started
- When arriving at the studio, even if you have booked online, please check in with your teacher.
Let your teacher know if you have any injuries or anything that may restrict your practice.
Please remove your shoes and place them in the designated places.
We do not have showers at any of our studios, but we do have changing rooms and bathrooms.
We provide mats and all the equipment you will need for your practice, but please feel free to bring your own equipment if you would prefer to use it.
If you are using our mats, please use the mat spray and cloths to wipe and put away neatly.
- Communal lockers will be locked during class and reopened at the end of class, if you have to leave early, please let your teacher know so that they can provide you with a safe space to put your items.
- Try to stay for the duration of the class, but if you have to leave early, leave before relaxation, so as not to disturb the other students.
- When classes are on, please be as quiet as possible in the communal spaces.
LEAVE NO TRACE - Please remember to take all your belongings with you!
At Flow we are trying to cut down on the use of plastics, we do not have plastic water bottles for sale, we have other soft drinks in glass bottles or tetra packs. If you have a refillable water bottle, we do have a water filter system that you are most welcome to use. If you forget to bring something with you, we do have clean lost & found water bottles for anyone to use.
Privacy & Security Policy
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Flow Studio will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.